Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Big Bang!




This Year has started with a bang!  We received some news in January that was a little hard and scary at first, but will be sooooo sweet in the end.  I had a wedding to decorate for in Feb. and it was a shoe string budget wedding for decorating.  After almost every set back that could have possibly happened, it turned out to be an absolutely beautiful wedding. 

The bride wanted a vintage elegance theme. I guess I pulled it off because the bride and groom both loved it. 

And on a whim I entered a chance to be in a cooking magazine and low and behold I found out this week I was chosen!!  It is a bi-annual publication and I will be featured in the Fall issue of Good Taste Magazine.  The photo shoot is March 16th!  If I must say so myself, Yay me!    Sharing a few pics from the wedding. Enjoy!
As you can see I am not a professional photographer.  I don't even know how to change the date on my camera. lol

Thanks for stopping by,

Rhonda, The Dixie Gypsy with the big Southern mouth and a sweet Southern drawl ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hope u want my feedback??? Solution? Delete! It looks like you are DOING GREAT based on the look of the template etc. I would only add one suggestion: I HOPE YOU WONT CONTINUE TO CALL YOURSELF A ''SIMPLE'' person. Please don't..You are so much more and the little I have read already PROVES IT!

    ReplyDelete